Essential Job Functions
- Act as the main liaison with finance leadership team, coordinating month-end accruals and adjustments
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
- General ledger, accruals, balance sheets, P&L’s
- Month-End and financial reviews for each department
- Assist with Capital Tracking, inventory, AP, and audit requests
- Maintain complex financial records, reports, and statements
- Account reconciliations
- Inventory support
- Assist with payroll
- Communicating with stakeholders
- 1-3 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Problem Solving and Attention to details.
- Experience using JD Edwards a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.