Sr Tax Director (Head of Tax)
- Manage Tax Department, including budgets and goals
- Manage tax compliance and provision responsibilities for consolidated group and shared service customers, including perform final reviews of workpapers and returns, contact data providers for information/explanations as needed, research tax issues, and analyze tax adjustments
- Provide consultation to operations and group companies
- Support company and group companies as Regional HQ, including information sharing and reorganization needs
- Organize annual US Tax Manager Meeting, including set agenda, line up speakers, etc.
- Oversee US control group activities (e.g. BEAT data collection, R&D credit coordination) from group companies to ensure completion, including assist in contacting data providers for information and notify group companies of results
- Analyze BEAT data for accuracy and opportunities for reduction of base erosion percentage
- Manage transfer pricing documentation, including provide data to Europe to prepare benchmarking analysis and local file for HTL as well as prepare transfer pricing adjustments
- Support J-SOX testing (by KPMG) and external audit (by E&Y)
- Manage uncertain tax positions documentation with external consultants, including set the scope of work needed, provide information requested and review deliverables
- Negotiate contracts with software providers, external consultants, and tax shared service companies (subsidiaries and affiliates)
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of changes to tax laws and regulations and provide relevant updates and guidance to companies in the region including update with the tax share site
- BS in Accounting, Taxation is required. Masters in tax or J.D. in tax desired.
- Minimum 15 years of corporate tax experience is required (Big 4 is must and multinational corporation is strongly preferred).
- Broad and up to date understanding of US and international corporate tax law.
- Excellent leadership, coordination, detail-oriented skills to manage consolidated tax group and US control group companies.
- Excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skill to meet tight deadlines and work.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to accomplish goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to explain complex tax issues to senior leadership and parent company
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.