City of London, London
3 months ago
Brewer Morris have partnered with a FinTech who are experiencing huge amounts of success with their unique product offering. Their high-tech platform offers a bridge between high net worth individuals and cash rich firms to global banks allowing them to manager their cash and maximise returns.
With technology being at the heart of the business they are looking to hire a Software Engineer into their technology team, reporting directly into the CTO.
You will be responsible for areas such as:
- Designing and implementing an agile software development process of the business
- Design and develop .net software for cash management, on-boarding and payment applications
- Working directly development team to enhance the Asset Management platform.
In order to apply you will need the following experience:
- 2+ year's experience in a software development role, with a good understanding of SDLC.
- A Computer Science degree or a degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the financial services market is a plus but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced FinTech and be at the core focus of the business offering, truly impacting the growth and development of the business.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.