£80000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
The Senior Manager, Indirect Tax will manage the Group's indirect tax affairs globally. The role will manage the outsourcing of the indirect tax compliance, have overall strategic responsibility for the Group's indirect tax affairs and will need to develop strong partnerships throughout the business.
- Define and implement Indirect Tax policy and strategy globally, including technology and process initiatives, go to market billing strategies, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, and colleagues across the business as required.
- Effectively influence and support business operations in VAT matters, working closely with the commercial leads and CTO and the wider finance teams.
- Ensure compliance globally on indirect tax matters
- Manage the outsourced indirect tax compliance with a third party and manage the relationship going forward.
- Oversight and support with audits and controversy as required, proactively seeking to manage and reduce risks.
- Evaluate business and corporate strategies for VAT efficiency, participate in decision making and deployment of the strategies.
- Advise the commercial leads on the indirect tax implications of customer contracts
- Be the subject matter expert on indirect tax matters in relation to the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Reviewing new legislation and advising the VP - Global Tax on the implications for group indirect tax position.
- Professional certification (ideally CTA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Relevant experience gained in Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or Blue Chip in-house tax department, ideally in a telecoms or similar organisation
- Strong indirect tax technical skills
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.