£70000 - £75000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Compliance professional to work in a fast growing US owned tech group based in Central London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and actively work with the indirect tax compliance team in Amsterdam to ensure periodical tax returns and related cross-border filings and statistical reporting are made accurately
- Coordinate with the team and other groups across the company in to ensure approvals, filings, and payments are obtained and made on time
- Make sure indirect tax accounts are in line with related filings and reconcile balances on regular basis
- Ensure indirect tax SOX controls are timely carried out and correctly documented
- Actively support implementation for electronic indirect tax reporting
- Support in coordination with the Indirect Tax Director related audits
- Pursue opportunities to make compliance processes more efficient and robust, including working with IT to develop an understanding of our accounting and other systems
- Significant practical in-house indirect tax compliance, and/or related accounting, experience in a multinational company
- Good basic understanding of international indirect tax, including an understanding of tax concepts as they apply to the digital economy
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.