Senior US Indirext Tax Analyst
- Prepare U.S. indirect tax filings for Sales Tax, Use Tax and Gross Receipts taxes;
- Research, calculate and report gross receipts and use tax;
- Prepare reconciliations of U.S. indirect tax general ledger accounts;
- Identify and implement process improvements;
- Liaise with cross-functional business partners to offer guidance and advice on IP and platform immunity-related risks
- Respond to and resolve notices promptly;
- Special projects as needed;
- Advanced knowledge of tax accounting, audit process, and tax law;
- Experience with preparing complicated tax returns for corporate;
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to deliver on tight timelines;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Be able to work with multicultural teams and be patient and understanding;
- Be able to work with a fast paced start-up;
- Experience from a Big-4 public accounting firm is preferred.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent experience;
- 3 or more years of U.S. indirect tax experience with a public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.