£75000 - £85000 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently hiring for a Senior Treasury Manager position within a fast-paced, exciting, PE backed business. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversight and strategic leadership of front office activities (cash management, investment strategy, short term cash flow forecasting and foreign exchange).
- Lead on transformational projects to achieve target operating model and continue to challenge / improve operations, including the following live projects: bank rationalization, automated short term cash flow forecasting and M&A integration.
- Manage relationships with local entity finance teams acting as a key business partner (policy compliance, surplus cash management, local cashflow, funding, intercompany positions, and bank / bank account management).
- Supporting business wide initiatives to drive working capital improvements including cash planning, collections and payable process and leading our account receivable factoring program.
- Coordinating financial (performance and rental) guarantees through global banks relationships for local entities.
- Supporting Finance team in relation to accounting for Treasury transactions including trade type and valuation, lender reporting requirements and covenant utilization.
- Responsible for supporting internal audit reviews of local entities providing specialist guidance covering the Treasury activities.
- Oversee and develop junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Ability to flex style and deliver in a fast paced, transformational environment driving change and continuous improvement with a positive attitude and critical mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of managing numerous work streams at once
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in or consulting with large multinational organizations.
- Previous experience leading and / or delivering Treasury operations / front office activities
- Proficient excel / modelling skills, adept at spreadsheet compilation and analysis reporting
- ACA or similar accountancy qualification / relevant business degree, or qualified ACT (AMCT or equivalent)
Please get in touch to learn more!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.