Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Bonus & Benefits
10 months ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading international business for the recruitment of a Treasury Operations Manager. Reporting into the Treasury Director, the manager will take responsibility for leading, managing and improving daily cash management processes and leading on key treasury projects.
- Manage daily cash management processes and maintain liquidity
- Influence Global cash management strategy, rationalizing banks and bank accounts
- Resolve all inconsistencies in the cash pools
- Improve current liquidity structures and lead any project for changing the existing structure that may be approved.
- Responsible for the liquidity structure cost and fees
- Responsible for consolidating the cashflow forecast
- Manage all internal and external dividend payments
- Responsible for internal and external audit requirements for half year and year end for all bank accounts
- Strong academics
- 7-10 years' experience in treasury, including understanding of Cash Management and Payments, Treasury Management Systems and banking
- Self-starter, hardworking, flexible & keen to get involved in teamwork
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.