Senior Treasury Manager
I am currently hiring for a Senior Treasury Manager position with a global logistics business. The role will entail:
- Cash Management: Oversee all aspects of cash management, including assessing bank credit risks, managing intercompany funding and loans, overseeing treasury payments, managing in-house bank, and implementing intercompany netting.
- Liquidity & FCF Forecasting: Prepare weekly forecasts and variance analysis, monitor and report on group FCF, conduct bank-to-book reconciliations, manage investments, supply chain and factoring programs and provide JV cash oversight.
- Cash Forecasting: Coordinate with FP&A and operational leads in AP and AR to deliver complete and accurate forecasts.
- Banking Infrastructure & Systems: Manage bank account openings, closures, and modifications, oversee web bank user access management, ensure compliance with KYC/AML regulations, monitor and reduce banking fees, simplify the company’s bank infrastructure, and manage Kyriba TMS.
- Treasury Database Management: Maintain and monitor treasury databases of bank guarantees, letters of credit, and leases.
- Financial Reporting: Support Group Finance in completing periodic and annual financial reporting, including month close and year-end closes.
- Treasury Budgeting and Forecasting: Support the Treasury budgeting and forecasting process.
- Process Improvement Projects: Lead or participate in global treasury and finance process improvement projects, including systems and process integration, cash pooling and liquidity, cash distributions and loan repayments, etc.
- Process Optimization: Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures to support the treasury and business initiatives and create efficiencies.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Five+ years of experience in finance and corporate treasury; strong treasury background.
- Recognised Treasury qualification (AMCT or similar) preferred.
- Experience in utilising technology for treasury operations
- TMS / SAP / Oracle experience
- Experience in SOX compliance Competencies
- Be seeking a new challenge within this incredibly exciting senior position.
- Strong analytical skills and financial / treasury systems literate.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.