Senior Treasury Manager
Brewer Morris are currently hiring for 2x Senior Treasury Managaer positions within a rapidly growing logistics business!
The roles will cover both UK&I, and continental Europe Treasury, and will have an overarching focus on project work.
The main responsibilties will be:
- Cash Management: Oversee all aspects of cash management, including assessing bank credit risks, reconciling actual vs forecast cash positions, providing cash position reports, managing intercompany funding and loans, overseeing treasury payments, managing in-house bank, and implementing intercompany netting.
- Liquidity & FCF Forecasting: Prepare weekly forecasts and variance analysis, monitor and report on group FCF, conduct bank-to-book reconciliations, manage investments, supply chain and factoring programs and provide JV cash oversight.
- Cash Forecasting: Coordinate with FP&A and operational leads in AP and AR to deliver complete and accurate forecasts. Maintain 13 week rolling/12 months strategic cash flow forecasts, partnering with FP&A teams, including variance analysis and reporting with supporting narrative to senior management.
- Banking Infrastructure & Systems: Manage bank account openings, closures, and modifications, oversee web bank user access management, ensure compliance with KYC/AML regulations, monitor and reduce banking fees, simplify the company’s bank infrastructure, and manage Kyriba TMS.
- Treasury Database Management: Maintain and monitor treasury databases of bank guarantees, letters of credit, and leases.
- Financial Reporting: Support Group Finance in completing periodic and annual financial reporting, including month close and year-end closes.
- Treasury Budgeting and Forecasting: Support the Treasury budgeting and forecasting process.
- Process Improvement Projects: Lead or participate in global treasury and finance process improvement projects, including systems and process integration, cash pooling and liquidity, cash distributions and loan repayments, etc.
- Process Optimization: Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures to support the treasury and business initiatives and create efficiencies.
In order to be considerd, you should have:
- Either AMCT qualification, or qualified by experience.
- Stong cash flow forecasting experience in aglobal business
- Ability to speak with both internal and external stakeholders, and be comfortable with speaking with senior leadership
- Desire to implement constant improvements, and be proactive in project work and driving efficiencies
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.