over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading fast moving consumer goods services company, with the recruitment of their Senior Treasury & Corporate Funding Specialist to be based in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations this role will be focused on funding of the company entities, cash & FX management, liquidity forecasting and supporting on special projects as they arise.
- Maintain Liquidity Forecast Process, weekly review with the Countries, reconciliation with FPA forecast
- Perform Cash Management Activities (Cash pooling balancing, Cash Centralization)
- Perform Short Term Funding for entities, manage IC portfolio, perform reporting of IC loans and Cash Pooling positions
- FX dealing, Review Risk Exposure of Entities
- Maintain Treasury Systems and Banking platforms
- Special projects as they arise (Leasing / Factoring / off-balance sheet funding)
- Support with factoring prorgamme. Internal: reduce retention of borrowing base; external-increase funding percentage / amend documentation jointly with Head Treasury
Requirements and skills
- Prior experience in Cash Management (Liquidity Forecast, FX, Cash Management)
- Strong analytical skills
- Reval or any Treasury Management Systems skills beneficial
- Fluent English, French / Italian a plus
- Strong MS Office knowledge required
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.