2 months ago
Brewer Morris has partnered with the Group function of a global financial services firm.
The firm combines market-leading brokerage services and business-critical intelligence/ historical analysis for their clients, operating in Financial, Commodity, and Energies markets.
Within the Group function you will contribute to the development and administration of Treasury policy and operations.
As well as playing a key role in the management and administration of internal structural and short-term funding, you will be pivotal to the way the Group function develops treasury policies, centralises and manages financial and liquidity risk.
As a Senior analyst you will be a key communicator between corporate and regional Treasury functions.
- Cash Management - Cash Reporting; Monitoring cash balances to Regulatory and Liquidity Thresholds. Developing consolidated cash forecasting processes for regional entities. Execution of corporate cash flows.
- Liquidity Risk Management - Developing and producing Liquidity Risk metrics and investigating the impact of Liquidity Event Risk.
- Financial Risk Management - Assisting the execution of FX, Cash and other transactions. Monitoring Interest and Credit risk exposures and understanding the impact on balance sheet and capital adequacy. Liaising with Group Finance accounting functions to ensure accuracy of transaction recording and journal entries.
- Working Capital Management - Executing intercompany funding transactions and structuring funding.
- Risk Management - Supporting implementation and monitoring of Risk Controls and tracking Risk Events.
- Awareness of CRM techniques/products, Accounting standards, and Tax procedures as they relate to treasury.
- Understanding of Financial markets and securities, experience within Market/Intermediary firms is not essential.
- Ability to balance BAU operations as well as contributing/managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3 + years experience in a financial services treasury function, including derivative/hedging transactions (swaps, forwards etc)
- Experience with Bloomberg/Reuters, Alteryx or PowerBI (or equivalent)
- Ideal candidate will be partly or fully qualified in accountancy or ACT, support will be provided to continue professional development.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.