£30000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
My global client is looking for a treasury analyst to join their extremely talented function.
The main responsilibilities of the role will be:
- Cash and liquidity managment across the group
- Bank account management
- Maintenance of the TMS and eBAM systems
- There are opportunities to travel in this role!
The main requirements for the role are as follows:
- Strong organisational skills
- 1-2 years in a treasury function
- Keen to learn and take on new challenges
- A degree in a finance related course is preferable
- AMCT part-qualified/qualified is preferable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.