City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting a Senior Treasury Analyst (Front Office) for a leading Insurance Firm.
The role reports to the Director of Treasury Front Office and will be responsible for cash and investment management, FX spot and hedging, and preparation and tracking of cash flow forecasts.
- Cash, investment and FX management
- Executing FX spot and forward hedge transactions
- Cash manage client money
- Review investment and FX hedging strategies
- Support banking aspects of new business initiatives
- Ad hoc projects
- Previous Treasury experience within a multinational treasury function
- University (Degree) or equivalent
- Studying for or qualified - Association of Corporate Treasurers, professional accounting qualification or equivalent experience
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this position please get in touch with Emily Hearne via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7415 2800
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.