£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a dynamic, expanding FTSE100 group looking for a Treasury Analyst/first time Manager to work within their highly centralised Front Office Treasury function.
Reporting into the Assistant Treasurer the Treasury Analyst/Manager is responsible for the front office dealing operations and providing support with a wide range of projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Management of the Group's foreign exchange position to comply with Mondi's treasury policies.
- Trading approx. EUR 1bn of external FX deals per month.
- Managing all drawings under the group's syndicated debt facility, including central money market lines.
- Managing the liquidity for the Group's global cash pools.
- Administering intra-group loans.
- Development of the Treasury department's various systems together with their ongoing administration and maintenance.
- A wide range of project work.
Successful candidates will have:
- A-level maths or degree equivalent
- (If looking at Manager level) AMCT qualified.
- Experience working in a Treasury role in an international company.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.