5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst for a global business based in West London.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsible for the end to end bank account opening and closing process, with support of a Treasury Assistant
- Being the expert for regional banking requirements and in particular understanding capital controls of countries we are operating in to support the establishment of new operations
- Responsible for the group record of bank accounts and signatories in the new eBAM system, with support from a Treasury Assistant
- Be the expert in this system going forward and responsible for continually improving the efficiency and use of this system in our day to day activities
- Deliver efficiency and oversee Treasury Assistant in the co-ordination of all bank requests for KYC information
- Responsible for overseeing the Treasury Assistant's maintenance of user access to various online banking portals and providing people with access where required. This includes the performance of quarterly SOX controls to verify suitable access to online banking platforms.
- Be the main point of contact for Treasury with banking partners day to day in order to ensure a strong relationship and continue to improve efficiency of the bank account opening and closing process globally.
- Lead projects relating to cash management and related treasury or banking systems with support from the wider treasury team.
- Support the team in ensuring compliance with internal and external Treasury controls and procedures, including SOX compliance and developing and implementing new procedures where necessary.
The relevent candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline preferred but not required
- AMCT professional qualification is an advantage, however, commitment towards completing this qualification is expected in this role
- Minimum of 2-4 years' relevant Treasury cash management experience
- User knowledge of banking platforms and treasury settlements
- User knowledge of Treasury systems is expected though FIS Integrity is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
If this sounds like you could be relevent, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.