£35000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join a global industry leader. The successful candidate will have a broad exposure to Corporate Treasury and will be reporting into the Treasury Manager.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Daily reconciliation of treasury bank statements, treasury settlements, and daily treasury reporting
- Ensure sufficient liquidity available to fund business units, cash pools and invest surplus cash effectively
- Recommend FX hedges required to ensure the currency exposures identified are within Group policy
- Develop and manage the short-term cash flow forecast process
- Participate in various Treasury and Group projects/tasks as and when required
- Mentor the junior analyst and delegate work accordingly
The ideal candidate will have:
- An accounting/treasury qualification or relevant financial background
- Experience in a corporate treasury function
- Experience with cash forecasting
- Good knowledge of IT platforms and financial systems
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate in getting in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.