Reporting into the Senior Treasury Manager this role will be responsible for accounting for treasury instruments and transactions and supporting with the half-year and year end process including preparation of treasury notes/disclosures for financial statements. In this broad and exciting role you will gain exposure to the wider and all elements of treasury and be part of the team responsible for one of the largest corporate debt programmes in the UK.
- Responsible for production of monthly Treasury back-office reporting pack.
- Support half-year and year end process including preparation of treasury notes / disclosures for financials statements.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements for two Treasury entities.
- Responsible for timely and accurate treasury accounting, including hedge accounting.
- Preparation and analysis of mark to market/fair values and current/non-current accounting entries to be used in preparation of IFRS accounts.
- Responsible for testing of deals/models on Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Develop expertise in TMS to develop and improve TMS based reporting.
- Support for internal and external audit.
Requirements and skills
- A qualified member of the ICAEW / ACCA or equivalent with 3-5 years post qualification experience of technical accounting and reporting.
- Significant IAS/IFRS knowledge specially IAS 32, IAS 39, IFRS 7 and IFRS 9.
- Effective communicator and attention to detail.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.