Senior Treasury Accountant
Location: Hounslow, W London
Salary: up to £75,000 + 12.5% bonus
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: Within 4-6 weeks
Our client is looking for a Senior Treasury Accountant support the middle office function with maintaining day to day control over Treasury transactions and reconciliations. The role will maintain and develop key internal relationships, as well as liaise with the company’s auditors to ensure that all Treasury transactions are recorded in accordance with relevant standards. Their offices are based in Hounslow and offer hybrid working (1-2 days in office).
- Prepare financial reports that track the performance of investments – ie. Income statements, balance sheets, cashflow statements
- Reviewing financial statements to determine whether transactions have been recorded accurately, checking for compliance with laws and regulations such as US GAAP
- Prepare finance cost and fair value MBPs, budgets for Group forecasts in collaboration with front office and corporate finance teams
- Initial assessment of the eligibility of hedge designations and subsequent hedge accounting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA) or equivalent
- Technical knowledge – treasury accounting under IFRS, UK/US GAAP and hedge accounting
- Experience in a treasury accounting position, either corporate or financial services sectors
- Thorough understanding of budgeting and forecasting methods – ability to create MBP budget models and forecasts
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.