City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Have you got a passion for tax policy and want to work directly with some of the biggest clients in the industry?
If so, I've got a fantastic opportunity working within a highly experienced policy team for a business advisory company. The role offers an interesting mix of client interaction, projects and research.
If you've got some of the below:
- Experience from either in-house or practice
- Knowledge of both direct and in-direct tax
- A confident communicator that can be a trusted advisor to other businesses
- A keen interest in tax and economic policy
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
- Regular engagement with high-level clients
- A competitive base salary between £40-45k per annum
- An excellent working environment with flexible working and great benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.