Senior Tax Manager/Director – Interim
This International Technology business has an opening for a Senior Tax Manager/Director to join on a 12 month fixed term contract.This is a high-profile role, reporting to the Group Head of Tax. You will be working closely with the business, dealing with tax queries from the global finance team. This role will include corporate tax, UK and and international tax advisory matters, transfer pricing and tax risk management. You will also be involved in working on special projects, tax restructuring and M&A activity.
The key responsibilities will include:
– Supporting the Head of Tax in managing the corporate, transactional and witholding tax risks of the global group.
– Providing practical and timely advice to requests from the businesses for tax input on their projects and plans.
– Provide tax support for international M&A activity, including due diligence, financing, structuring and integration.
– Assist in managing relationships and dialogue with tax authorities.
– Working with local finance teams to oversee local tax compliance undertaken by the local tax advisers.
This is a unique and fast paced working environment, with an opportunity to develop and progress, with dedicated support. This role offers a competitive salary with an extensive list of benefits.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.