Senior Tax Manager, State Planning
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage tax projects including analyzing state tax laws for planning transactions, collaborating with multiple business units, and consulting with tax advisors.
- Partner with various business units to understand tax implications and review financial models to demonstrate tax consequences of different options.
- Collaborate with Governmental Affairs, Investor Relations, and Communications to advocate for the company’s legislative priorities and support communication efforts.
- Effectively communicate complex technical tax issues to Senior Management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Negotiate, draft, and review tax provisions in deal documents.
- Prepare and review technical tax memoranda.
- Lead and develop team members.
- Perform other assigned job-related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Juris Doctorate.
- 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Member in Good Standing of State Bar.
- LLM – Master of Laws.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.