Senior Tax Manager – Hospitality
I am recruiting a Senior Tax Manager to join a tax & wider finance team for a well-known hospitality business based in South-West London.
You will report into the Head of Tax who also has wider responsibilites incluidng Internal Audit, Risk & Governance, therefore if you have an interest in expanding your role further than tax this is also an opportunity. You will also partner with Chief Financial Officers & Financial Controllers across the Group.
– Leading the tax statutory accounts audit process, the relationship with the tax audit team and working closely with the group, UK and markets finance teams to deliver tax account notes.
– Preparation of employment tax returns e.g. P11D/ PSA/ form 42/ Appendix 4 agreements.
– Researching and responding to queries from key stakeholders and markets.
– Work with markets, advisors and the Group Head of Tax to respond to tax authority correspondence.
– Preparation of VAT returns (Group returns and other markets in the future).
– Lead the corporate tax return process, working closely with finance teams, for all UK entities with the potential to review overseas entities in the future.
– Calculating the corporate interest restrictions and advising on the implications.
– Value add projects to improve: process documentation, VAT accounting systems, R&D claims.
– Overseeing the impact of new taxes including packaging tax.
– Consideration and advice on international taxation.
– Supporting the Group Chief Financial Officer and UK Finance Director in approving Senior Accounting Officer returns.
– Preparation of transfer pricing calculations for global markets.
– Maintaining the necessary transfer pricing files including master files, local file, country by country reporting and forthcoming BEPS pillar 2 files.
– Working with advisors to undertake any necessary transfer pricing studies.
– Training and upskilling global finance teams.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.