£400 - £600 per day
about 1 year ago
This will encompass:
- Responsibility for ensuring that a global framework is in place to support tax compliance in all non-UK territories in which the company operates
- Providing tax support and advice to overseas Group companies.
- Actively managing any disputes and litigation with HMRC and providing support on issues with overseas tax authorities.
- Advising on and influencing multi million pound transactions and providing strategic direction on tax matters to the business.
- Ensuring compliance with worldwide transfer pricing obligations
Suitable candidates will be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent and will have good knowledge of key overseas tax issues affecting a UK multinational operating overseas. You will be available to start a role at short notice.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.