Senior Tax Manager – 6 months
Senior Tax Manager interim tax job for a 6 months period requires an experienced Senior Tax Manager with corporate tax experience, for this interim financial services London tax job.
Supporting a stand alone Head of Tax in this new and developing business, in this role you will work in their City of London offices 3 days per week with 2 days per week working from home. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy the collaborative nature of the business, extending beyond the immediate finance team to include legal, treasury and the other corporate divisions.
Commencing in June for a 6 months period, the key elements in this role are:
- To assist in the development of compliance processes across the taxes – CT, VAT, R&D and also in the regulations of the financial services sector.
- Support on the tax requirements for the statutory financial statements.
- Assist in the review of transfer pricing policy and review of operational transfer pricing.
- Assist the Head of Tax with proactive tax advice across the group.
- Support on tax governance and tax risk management.
To be considered for this role you will have senior tax experience from a financial services organisation, and will be comfortable with the hands on nature in corporate tax, in order to be effective in making improvements.
This is a broad tax position where your experience will feel rewarded in the improvements you make in tax within this modern and forward thinking financial services organisation.
To review the full job description please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.