Senior Tax Manager
A world leading Media business is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their tax team based in West London. The role will be varied across transfer pricing, M&A, general international tax projects, CBCR, process management and ad-hoc queries.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the country-by-country reporting process, including notifications and preparation and review of final deliverable
- Work as part of the team to respond to audit queries by tax authorities, particularly where they cover transfer pricing or similar issues
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement around transfer pricing and Country-by-Country reporting, aspiring towards best practice, where possible and in line with the Tax Strategy
- Provide training to improve relevant stakeholders’ understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing issues and reporting requirements relevant to their area of work
- Support the Head of Tax in tax advisory projects
- Develop the more junior member of the team who will support you in these activities
- Understand the Group’s tax implications under the Pillar Two rules
- Review some corporate tax returns and assist with other tax compliance
- Manage the Transfer Pricing documentation process including multiple Local Files and Master File and submission requirements, and maintain the relationships with global tax advisory suppliers
- Manage transfer pricing analysis and review of new acquisitions to the Group
- Review monthly/quarterly calculation of Transfer Pricing and changes required as part of finalisation of individual entity statutory financial statements
Ideally you will have some experience working in an industry role, however the business in queston is very open to candidates making their first in-house move.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.