West London, London
9 days ago
An opportunity for a very experienced tax professional to provide high level support to the tax Partners on their portfolios. The successful candidate can expect to work on an interesting array of complex HNWI and OMB clients.
This is an extremely varied role and as such, requires an individual who is prepared to assist in all areas of the portfolio's requirements. With a solid tax bias, this role will also include overseeing tax and accounting work as well as providing ad hoc consultancy/project work.
This opportunity will ideally appeal to an ambitious CTA tax professional (with a solid understanding of accounting) who is looking to become a key person in some of the firms most important client relationships. Above all, we are looking for candidates who have the right attitude to learn about our clients, push themselves forwards, apply themselves to every aspect of the portfolio and build long lasting client relationships; providing a personal yet professional service to clients.
- Assuming day to day responsibility for the management of specific clients, building strong and successful client relationships; providing expert, timely and comprehensive advice both face to face, via phone and email.
- Working successfully with other Managers and Partners across the firm to ensure that all client's statutory deadlines and requirements are met.
- Meeting and updating the Partners on a regular basis - highlighting areas of success or concern as appropriate.
- Overseeing the scheduling and workflows on each of the jobs - ensuring all deadlines and targets are met.
- Responsible for monthly billing, managing WIP, billing targets and recoverability.
- Assisting the Partners with managing and delivering the long term strategy for the client and the resulting project work that arises.
Who You Are
- CTA qualified (ACCA/ICAEW desirable but not essential).
- Impeccable communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to provide a professional yet personal service and communicating technical information to clients in a simple, clear and effective manner.
- Ability to be able to demonstrate strong technical and commercial awareness.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to provide a superior client service.
- Desire to appreciate the bigger picture of the client's affairs, including the ability to show initiative and find solutions to problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to work outside of defined parameters.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others - providing feedback and support where necessary.
- Experience of working to budgets and managing projects accordingly.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.