Senior Tax Manager
Our client is one of the leading private client firms. With an enviable client base they are now recruiting for a Senior Manager in the Private Client Tax Department. This diverse and ever growing team provides a range of services including; UK tax compliance for both UK and non-UK domiciliary, UK and international tax planning and advisory services
Some of the key elements of this role will include:
- To provide tax advisory and tax compliance services to high net worth individuals, both UK and non-UK-domiciled
- To support the technical and personal development of the consultant and student group
This is a great opportunity for someone with:
- CTA qualified with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working with a complex UK and non-domiciled HMW client base
- Ability to manage workflow in a busy and demanding environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent IT skills and receptive to technology changes
If you are interested in taking the next step on your career and want it to be an organsation that is regarded as one of the best places for a private client career then please get in touch for further details and an initial conversation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.