£70000 - £80000 per annum
16 days ago
I'm working with a multi-national Real Estate business who are looking for an experienced corporate tax compliance and reporting person to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a professional and sociable set up where you will get the opportunity to develop your in-house tax skills. Your main focus will be on tax compliance work including some tax accounting and reporting.
If you've got some of the below:
* Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm or in-house
* A demonstrable skillset in corporate tax compliance and reporting
* ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £80k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a bonus and fantastic pension options
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.