Senior Tax Associate – Global Law Firm
Our client is a global law firm with a reputation for excellence and a commitment to delivering exceptional legal services to their clients.
Their Tax legal team is at the forefront of the industry, consistently advising on the tax aspects of complex and high-profile projects in real estate, corporate, and employment sectors. In the past 12 months alone, they have successfully tackled some of the most challenging tax issues, leaving an indelible mark on the industry.
Their team comprises highly respected professionals, including three senior members who are recognized as distinguished tax experts. These individuals have been noted and commended in renowned legal publications such as Chambers and Legal 500. Their personal standing reflects their expertise and signifies the caliber of talent you will be working alongside.
The client base is equally impressive. They regularly advise the largest insurance underwriters, brokers, and agents, providing comprehensive guidance on a wide range of tax issues that impact their businesses. Their expertise is sought after, and their advice is relied upon to navigate the complexities of the tax landscape.
The Role: As a Senior Associate within the Tax Law team, you will play a pivotal role in providing top-tier legal advice and solutions to esteemed clients. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, collaborating with a dynamic team of professionals who share your passion for tax law.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising on the tax aspects of complex real estate transactions, corporate deals, and employment matters.
- Conducting thorough research and analysis of tax laws, regulations, and precedents to provide accurate and innovative advice.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including tax opinions, agreements, and transactional documents.
- Collaborating with colleagues across practice areas to ensure comprehensive and integrated tax advice.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, delivering exceptional client service, and contributing to business development initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience: To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified lawyer with 5-7 years PQE in tax law, preferably gained in a reputable law firm.
- Strong academic background in law, with a focus on taxation.
- Demonstrated experience advising on tax aspects of real estate, corporate, or employment matters.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, work effectively under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to articulate complex tax concepts clearly and succinctly.
- A collaborative mindset, with the ability to work effectively within a team and across multiple practice areas.
- A proactive and client-focused approach, with a commitment to delivering outstanding service.
Join The Team: This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading Tax Legal team and work on high-profile projects with renowned clients. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive environment that encourages professional growth and provides the resources necessary to excel in your career.
If you are a talented and ambitious Tax Lawyer ready to take the next step, we invite you to submit your CV to Sally McIntyre-Brown@brewermorris.com or call Sally for a confidential chat on 0207 332 2452.
- Staffing and Recruiting
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.