Senior Tax Analyst / Manager
- The role holder will support the U.S. functions of the Global Tax Operations group and will have the following responsibilities:
- Assistance with the preparation of the quarterly tax provision for the US Pharmaceuticals and Biologics businesses, including all supporting calculations and documentation such as preparation of M-1 adjustments and calculation of tax reserves. Further assist in the preparation of management reporting packages and preparing models for effective tax rate and tax cash forecasting. Reconcile tax accounts as assigned on a quarterly basis. Support the delivery of timely and accurate tax provisions and reporting submissions to U.S. finance teams and UK and Swedish tax teams.
- Federal Tax Compliance process support and/or preparation of U.S. partnership, corporation, consolidated and other unitary/combined tax returns and related filings, as assigned. Working with Deloitte, our Co-source providers.
- Other opportunities include participating in other Tax Operations functions such as transfer pricing, federal audits, long range forecasting and working with the UK and Swedish Tax Operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or business administration.
- 2 – 7 years of tax provision and compliance experience in a large corporation or large accounting firm.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, tax accounting and federal and state tax laws
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet targeted due dates.
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and verbal skills to brief Senior Tax Management on pertinent tax issues.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills & motivation.
- Proven ability to lead a project and to timely complete a given task by a fixed due date.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.