Great package + additional benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a prestigious employer of choice, that prides itself on the corporate values it lives by, the flexible work practices its staff enjoy and the training and development it invests in its people.
The taxation function is growing, and they have created a new position of Senior Tax Analyst to be responsible for managing key tax compliance obligations, the identification of risk and opportunities inherent in current processes and the development and implementation of solutions to address these.
The company has an excellent pay structure in place, with a progressive and supportive approach to work/life balance and flexible working hours, that means it enjoys a high degree of staff loyalty.
This is a broad business facing tax role, that offers a genuine career step up, focused on a combination of tax compliance, tax reporting and accounting, process improvement and tax risk management.
Candidates will ideally have in-house tax experience but a Senior Consultant or Manager from the Big 4 with the following key competencies and skill set will be considered:
- Experience in managing tax compliance obligations including developing and implementing tax risk governance processes
- Advanced tax effect accounting ability
- Displays high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Excellent rapport building approach to stakeholder management
- Good judgement and willingness to take ownership and make decisions
- Funds industry knowledge would be beneficial
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please call Mark Pryor on his direct line (02) 9221 0099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.