Senior Tax Analyst
Why you should apply:
- Hybrid work schedule (WFH 4 Day/week)
- Great team with a stable company and low turnover
- Opportunity for growth
- Oversee preparation and timely filing of federal, state, local tax returns
- Collaborate with business units to collect state tax apportionment data.
- Conduct research on technical issues related to federal and state taxes when necessary.
- Provide assistance during federal and state income tax audits as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in tax-related role with focus on federal, state, and local tax returns.
- CPA or MST Preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.