Senior Tax Analyst
- Work in collaboration with external tax preparers to prepare, review and file US Federal tax returns.
- Support and review Federal income tax provision prepared by external consultant.
- Remit quarterly tax deposits and extensions to the proper authorities.
- Reconcile tax balance sheet accounts.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation opportunities for the tax department.
- Determines appropriate tax and/or accounting treatment for tax related items and prepare journal entries.
- Support the Global Tax Provision Consolidation.
- Assists in Federal Income Tax aspects of US M&A transactions from close to integration.
- Collaborate with FP&A and entity controllers when quarterly forecasting for tax planning purposes. Prepare quarterly cash tax forecasts.
- Draft and present technical reports and memos to senior management.
- Support research projects that explore and vet potential Tax benefits for the Group.
- Assist in data gathering and drafting IDR responses for IRS audits.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the tax team in alignment with Group business objectives
- Build relationships with internal colleagues and external advisers involved with the delivery of projects
- Identifies and mitigates tax risks and drive compliance within a defined remit
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly detail oriented with an aptitude and desire to learn new products, conduct research and display critical thinking skills
- Takes appropriate actions proactively and seeks advice and escalates issues related to compliance to management in a timely fashion
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and high ethical standards; able to work well in a team environment and is seen as a strong team player
- Skills Desired – One Source Tax Provision, ERP experience (Oracle/HFM or SAP), MS Office
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.