Senior Tax Analyst
- Prepare the annual tax US provisions under the guidance of “Accounting for Income Taxes” (ASC 740) including computation of book tax differences, supporting work papers, account reconciliations and documentation related to US.
- Assist with quarterly income tax effective tax rate calculation under ASC 740.
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns workpapers including coordinating with outside tax providers for the preparation of Federal and State tax returns.
- Calculate quarterly tax payments.
- Provide support for US and State tax audits as needed.
- Preparation of calculations related to R&D and Tax Reform (BEAT).
- Research and document relevant Federal and State tax laws regarding positions taken on tax returns.
- Assist with various projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; CPA and/or Master’s Degree in Taxation is desirable;
- 4 plus years public accounting experience and/or equivalent corporate income tax experience;
- Understanding and experience with ASC 740;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Must be highly motivated and communicate in a highly professional and articulate manner verbally and in writing;
- Must be “Hands-on”, with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to manage multiple complex assignments and the ability to work under pressure to meet reporting deadline;
- Knowledge of the U.S. tax systems, the state tax systems, and tax compliance law.
- General knowledge of US GAAP and SOX controls.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent data management skills including the ability to pick up different systems quickly.
- Experience with Oracle, OBIEE, Essbase and SmartView helpful
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.