Senior Tax Analyst
- Lead the effort of gathering data and assist with the review for all tax filings, including US federal, state, local, and foreign local tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of the consolidated tax provision.
- Support indirect tax processes, account reconciliations and manage external providers.
- Support the management of transfer pricing policies and processes.
- Perform ad-hoc tax research related to corporate and partnership taxes.
- Document and maintain appropriate audit ready tax workpapers, processes and procedures.
- Assist and resolve tax notices independently.
- Able to effectively and efficiently partner with internal stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Finance/ Accounting, FP&A, Legal and HR).
- Assist with managing external advisor and budget.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Assist with tax planning efforts and other duties / special projects as assigned, and support tax audits as needed.
- Support the implementation and process formation related to OneSource Tax Provision system and other software as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting, CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant senior tax experience in hands-on US corporate and international tax compliance and tax operational experience.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and multiple projects and responsibilities timely and effectively, excellent attention to detail.
- Take ownership of all tasks assigned.
- Eager to learn with a high-growth publicly traded organization.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets, Oracle ERP experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, resourcefulness, and flexibility.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.