Senior Tax Analyst
- Significant assistance with the corporate tax provision including working with OneSource Tax Provision software for all US calculations.
- Assistance with corporate tax return preparation (federal and state), and ad-hoc compliance-related projects.
- Support and provide necessary information to CSC to file all state annual reports and DBAs for internal companies.
- Gather, validate, and document all the financial information necessary for the preparation of the income tax provision.
- Effectively partner with internal departments and work closely with finance, accounting, and treasury.
- Conduct tax research to support a tax position and/or document an issue with a resolution.
- Create, plan, and prepare spreadsheet-based analyses and reports.
- The multi-disciplinary position will also support other tax work streams (as needed), including US international compliance, tax accounting, and indirect compliance.
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts and balances.
- Prepare memoranda to document or communicate tax research, issues, or positions.
- Assist and support various income tax audits as requested.
- Assist with the resolution of tax notices from various jurisdictions.
- Identify and drive process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist the group in maintaining and enhancing OneSource Tax Provision for all US legal entities.
- Assist on special projects and support the business operations for any tax-related issue.
Experience / Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting or related field from a four-year college or university, focus in taxation preferred
- Accounting experience with a financial accounting system (i.e. AX, SAP, SAI, Oracle, Hyperion)
- Must have knowledge of Thomson Reuters One Source Tax Provision software and have used it in the last six months
- Four to six years of related experience and/or training involving income tax provision preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and being able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.