Senior Tax Analyst
- Assist with compliance and calculations such as E&P, GILTI, SubF and Other Inclusions and FTC models
- Compile and reconcile intercompany related transactions for US and foreign documentation
- Work with the international tax director and the international tax manager on special projects that support corporate business strategies and tax planning opportunities
- Compute the appropriate transfer pricing adjustments for certain jurisdictions
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes and procedures as they relate to tax
- Research and document tax law changes and rulings affecting business operations
- Review foreign income tax returns and review and prepare U.S. informational returns for foreign entities (5471, 8858, 8865) to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic and foreign tax law
- Develop and train tax interns or tax analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
- Masters in Tax or Accounting with a Tax minor or specialization is preferred, but not required.
- CPA or JD preferred.
- 4+ years overall experience in global income tax reporting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Proactive problem solver and innovative thinker
- Ability to interact and team with professionals in various global functional areas to resolve complex tax issues throughout the organization
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of various reporting systems is preferred (i.e., Hyperion, OneStream)
- Working knowledge of tax technology solutions (Corptax Compliance and Provision) is a plus.
- Support the quarterly provision process through preparation of tax workpapers and forecasts
- Assist with transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare, analyze, and review tax depreciation reports
- Work on time sensitive, confidential projects
- Project management
- Expand tax knowledge and maintain certification by completion of continuing education
- Support audit responses and requests for information from taxing authorities
- Support research of tax compliance issues and planning matters
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.