Our client is a global diversified group that is a market leader in many of it's sectors.
They are now looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to work with the APAC Tax Manager in a role that will provide experience to a broad range of taxes and taxation issues.
- Preparation of the consolidated income tax return.
- Calculate attributable income for a CFC.
- Preparation of quarterly tax reporting
- Ability to complete the IDS of the Consolidated Tax Return
- Preparation of the Fringe Benefits Tax Return (FBT) for two group entities and provide advice & guidance to HR on FBT queries when required
- Prepare monthly business activity statements (BAS)
- Prepare monthly company tax instalments and pay relevant taxes due
- Either CPA or CA qualified with taxation experience gained in an accounting firm.
- Confident written and oral communication skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude, with the ability to work independently.
This Senior Tax Accountant role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to make their first move in-house or first someone already working in-house looking to broaden out their tax experience.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.