Senior Tax Accountant
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engagement with the tax team in working through complex tax strategies for each client.
- Participate in relationship growth & social activities for the firm.
- Preparation and review of complex tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts and estates.
- Be involved in multiple client engagements and special projects – on time and on budget.
- Detailed tax planning for clients, businesses, trusts and estates.
- Work performed in an office with controlled environment with the ability to work remote from time to time and as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in corporate, individual, and partnership taxation.
- QuickBooks expertise.
- Excellent time-management skills, and ability to meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong attention to detail while conceptually understanding the big picture of the firm.
- Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong people skills in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong relationships based on trust and credibility with clients, business partnerships, and peers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA license required
- 3-5 years public accounting experience preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.