Senior Tax Accountant
Our client is a well-known food production company with a strong corporate mission focused on sustainability, diversity, and helping to meet the public need.
- Fully remote role with occasional travel during to their corporate headquarters
- Excellent benefits including medical, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and more.
- Opportunity to gain experience with a strong team that has opportunities for internal growth
- In conjunction with the team, prepare and review Federal, State, Local, and International corporate tax returns, ensuring accuracy and timely submission
- Preparation and review of the quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provision under ASC 740
- Collaborate across the tax organization to understand and model changes in tax laws, corporate structure, and accounting rules and their effect on the company’s effective tax rate and cash tax position
- 2+ years of applicable experience in Federal Income Tax
- BS or MS in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
- CPA preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.