Senior Tax Accountant
- Prepare annual corporate and partnership tax returns and extensions.
- Calculate quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Roll forward and/or reconcile various tax-related accounts.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual income tax provision calculation (ASC 740).
- Research tax questions/issues and involvement in other special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive income tax or corporate accounting experience
- Experience working with an ERP system, Oracle experience preferred
- Experience working with IBM Planning and Analytics is a plus
- Experience working with Excel for Apps GL Wand and Reports wand is a plus
- Experience working with Alteryx Designer is a plus
- CPA or current eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Experience with multi-state corporate and partnership income tax returns is a plus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives
- Ability to research issues, make recommendations, and pick up quickly on new systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills & enjoys learning new technology
- Well organized, detail-oriented, focused, and a team player
- Knowledge of Mining and Construction Taxation is a plus
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all types of individuals
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.