Senior Staff Accountant
- Finance Department: Accountable for developing and adjusting (as necessary) workflows, procedures and protocols of the delegated finance functions; establish, monitor and enforce internal controls to ensure financial matters are handled accurately and with proper approvals.
- Payroll: Supervise the payroll process (including checking of time entries) and run payroll; serve as an escalation point for all payroll matters.
- Risk Management: Review and adjust (as necessary) coverage to ensure Wisdom has appropriately priced adequate coverage for likely or catastrophic business risks.
- Procurement & Expenses: Establish and/or approve standards for procurement and other expenditures.
- Escalation Point: Serve as an escalation point for payroll, invoice and procurement issues.
- Experience with Payroll / Invoice Processing and Oversight
- Customer service / employee friendly orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
- Experience with any of the following a plus: ADP Workforce Now and multiple client accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Statistics is a must!
- Active CPA preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.