Senior Private Client Tax Advisor
My client – a leading law practice is looking for a CTA/ ATT qualified Private Client Tax specialist to join their Birmingham team working directly with the Head of department on a hybrid basis.
This is an advisory focus position, you will be focusing on providing tax advice to individuals, estates, and trusts and taking a leadership role on the team, including mentoring junior members.
- Handle complex tax issues for HNWI/UHNWI individuals sometime on an international aspect.
- Advise Clients on complex tax issues including but not limited to Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, and income tax for individuals with business interests.
- Provide comprehensive tax guidance to trusts and estates.
- Ensure clients meet all tax obligations, supervising compliance teams in preparing and submitting tax documents.
- Provide tax advice and compliance support to various teams, e.g., Lifestyle, Estates, and Planning.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, CTA or ATT with relevant experience.
- Experience in a tax role dealing with complex work.
- Ability to provide expert tax advice.
- Strong research and analytical skills in tax and related topics.
- Previous experience in working with UHNWI/HNWI
- Market leading salary and package
- Flexible working options (1/2 days in the office)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Marco Li on 020 7332 9631 or via email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.