£80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus & benefits
2 months ago
A leading Investment Advisory firm is seeking a highly motivated candidate for a new role within their London-based tax team. The position of Vice President/Senior Manager for Partnership Tax will be responsible for the tax matters related to the UK regulated partnership, the International LLP, a mixed member partnership with circa 60 individual members and three corporate members. The position will report into the Europe and Asia Tax Director.
This individual will be responsible for managing all matters related to the partnership's tax administration and tax compliance obligations, and will also contribute to other business-related tax matters (e.g. tax risk management for CCO and DAC 6, management of stock vestings and filings, tax related projects).
- Manage member current and capital accounts, including annual true up of tax reserves
- Admission of new members, including reviewing contracts, HMRC registration, calculation of drawings
- Resignation of members; preparation of final tax reserve statement
- Preparation of individual members' annual tax return packs
- Self-assessment payment on account for all individual members
- Preparation and distribution of annual RSU statements
- Annual filing of employee related securities (fka Form 42)
- Cash-flow reporting for the partnership
- Preparation and management of salaried member review testing
- Liaising with HMRC on tax compliance matters
- Process renovation to position the tax team to support future growth of the business
- Tax review and sign off to comply with CCO and DAC 6 regulations;
- Managing RSU schemes for LLP members
- Provide support to the Senior Corporate Tax accountant, as part of the monthly provisioning and corporate tax filings
- Participation on global and local tax projects, as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Qualified CTA/Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent general knowledge of all UK taxes
- Exposure to a variety of international jurisdictions preferred
- Working knowledge of RSU accounting and taxation desired
- Must interact well at all levels within the firm, key stakeholders will include, senior management and partners of the LLP, HMRC, tax advisers, corporate group staff
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.