Senior Manager, Treasury Technology
With almost 3 decades of experience, our client is a leading Treasury & Risk consultancy with a global reach. As they continue to expand their offerings across Treasury, Risk and SaaS, they are looking to hire a Senior Manager for their Treasury Technology team based in Antwerp, Belgium (open for hybrid arrangement if based in other parts of Belgium). The ideal candidate will have a background in treasury from a corporate or consulting firm and have experience with TMS implementations or other projects.
- Advise clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions – Re-defining current technology practises, vendor selections and implementation of treasury technology solutions.
- Manage large scale treasury technology projects.
- Take a leading role in decision making and coaching of junior team members.
- Identify new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally, playing a part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking.
- Pro-actively research market/product development and stay up to date on treasury technology advancements.
- Participate and host internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Good knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories and Bank Connectivity
- Implementation knowledge of treasury management systems for example SAP, IT2, FIS Quantum, FIS Integrity, or other systems and other related tools such as SWIFT
- A network of contacts in Belgium and Europe
- Good command of the English language with a preference for good/fluent Dutch
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- A passport or visa to work in the EU
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.