Senior Manager, Tax – Strategy & Planning
As part of the central tax team you will be responsible for developing and implementing planning and strategy initiatives across the Group. You will be responsible for the identification of tax risks and tax technical analyses of the impact of new legislation, such as Pillar 2. You will lead on providing tax solutions on complex projects, financing transactions or business initiatives, including developing structuring ideas, review of legal transaction documents, due diligence or structuring of acquisitions/dispositions, establishment of JV arrangements and internal reorganisations.
The role :
- Leading, managing and delivering tax input on business driven projects and transactions, and represent the tax team in (senior) stakeholder meetings
- Proactively monitoring new international and Dutch tax legislative developments, considering their impact on the tax position of the wider group, providing constructive workable solutions and advice in light of the currently rapidly changing tax landscape
- Displaying effective judgement to know when to utilise external resource for tax analyses
- Working with and developing more junior members of the tax team and fostering an environment in which everyone works collaboratively to achieve goals and objectives for the wider group
- Proven tax experience in a large group environment or advisory firm.
- Proven technical Dutch corporate tax experience within an international context and a strong preference for analysing tax aspects around complex transactions
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Recognize technical and commercial issues and able to communicate the implications effectively.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English, written and spoken.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.