Ghent, East Flanders
€80000 - €95000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced tax accounting specialist who has demonstrable, practical experience of applying ASC740/Fin48 concepts in a quoted multinational setting.
The role will be based near Ghent, Belgium and will report into the European Finance Director in Belgium and the Director of Tax Reporting in the US.
The successful candidate must have:
- Practical ASC 740 experience in a pan-European context;
- Solid knowledge of the different corporate taxation regulations within Europe;
- Experience in a matrix organization and ability to work with different teams
- Experience in roll-out of tax accounting software solutions
- BPC / HFM expertise
- Good English language skills
- The ideal candidate would probably be someone who gained their experience in-house, however they could also come from a Big 4 environment, having gained similar experience in auditing US quoted companies.
- 9 to 12+ years' experience given the complexity of our tax accounting environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.