Senior Manager International Tax
This is a critical position and level that requires the ability and experience to work independently and engage in critical analysis in multiple complex, higher level areas within the international tax compliance function. This position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage US International Income Tax Filing (Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, 8992, 1120-F, etc.). Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Review all complex international income tax returns and calculations. Serves as a subject matter expert and demonstrates excellence in most advanced technical skills to file accurate returns.
- Manage and oversee the tax installment payment processes for all foreign Company subsidiaries.
- Manage the preparation and review of local statutory financials.
- Manage the preparation and review of the local income tax filings of Company foreign entities.
- Manage and review tax accounts for Company foreign entities.
- Analyze recently passed Tax Reform and apply new laws to Company’s international income tax returns.
- Manage end users on the International Tax Compliance software programs licensed by the Company to file international income tax returns.
- Build and strengthen relationships with other individuals and groups within the Company to ensure the Tax Department is effectively serving our business partners.
- Provide tax planning and provision teams with information/data as needed.
- Assist in special projects and duties as deemed necessary.
Candidate will have at least 7 years of overall corporate income tax experience, with a minimum of 3 years specifically in the international tax area, preferably at a large multinational firm or major public accounting firm.
Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or similar business subject. A CPA license and advanced tax or accounting degree is a strong plus.
Candidate should have experience leading a team of direct/indirect reports. Proactively leading and developing team members by creating a positive environment where they are challenged, motivated, and groomed for advancement. Candidate should be able to work independently and show initiative.
The following skills would also be critical to success in this role:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with tax/accounting software programs like Oracle, HFM, CorpTax, etc.
- Ability to learn and apply new tax and accounting rules
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple processes concurrently
- Ability to understand current process and identify opportunities for effective and efficient changes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.