Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 months ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a Senior Manager, Feasibilities & Investments for a high-profile organisation who are playing a key role in supporting Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 ambitions and objectives. This highly visible role will assist in the evaluation of new development projects, monitor their performance, provide high level financial analysis, project controlling and market benchmarking to a number of corporate projects across all asset classes. This position will be based in Riyadh and is open to applications from Saudi Nationals and expatriates based in GCC or overseas.
- Principal operational contact to initiate feasibility studies and liaise with stakeholders for feasibility input
- Develop financial models and feasibilities for JVs, funds, PPP models and corporate projects
- Ensure the formulation of key financial assumption, guidance and develop models to ascertain the viability of the prospective project.
- Analyse financial information to produce Cash flow forecasts of prospective projects for use in making investment and development decisions.
- Lead the discussions with corporate finance & other stakeholders relating to queries on project feasibilities and cash flow requirements
- Develop spreadsheet reports and power point templates used to illustrate KPI's and decision factors.
- Provide Profitability analysis report to the Development Directors
- Track and monitor feasibilities of projects against approved version
- Prepare and circulate feasibilities status report on monthly basis
- Master's degree and/or financial certification ( CFA, CA, CPA, ACCA) is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years working for top tier developer and/or real estate consultancy. Experience in ground-up real estate development is essential.
- Excellent financial modelling skills, strong real estate underwriting and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Estate Master
- Excellent financial modeling and strong real estate underwriting and financial analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically but have a hands-on pragmatic approach to implementation.
- Outstanding commercial and strategic awareness and acumen with proven leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (must be fluent in English) Arabic would advantageous
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.